Bartleet Religare Securities (Pvt) Ltd (BRS) is a pioneer in the field of stock broking. BRS offers Equity Investment, Portfolio Management, Equity Research and Online Trading services. The primary activity of BRS is to cater to the stock market investment needs of both local and foreign investors. BRS acts as an intermediary and facilitates trades on equity and debt which are listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). BRS is licensed as a stock broking firm by Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) and is a member firm registered with the CSE.
Calling young, enthusiastic, vibrant candidates who are interested in the field of Stock Broking and should be between 20 to 26 of age.
The ideal candidate would be:
– A/L qualified or Awaiting A/L Results.
– Candidates are encouraged to follow and pass the certificate of capital market (CCM) and obtain the Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) qualification to confirm your position in the Stock broking field.
– Candidates with sound communication skills in Sinhala and English.
– Knowledge of Microsoft office excel skills.
– Ability to liaise with clients with ease and efficiency to maintain professional relationships.
If you have a strong commitment to take up challenges forward your CV to email@example.com
If you choose to post your CV please send to,
Human Resource Department
Bartleet Religare Securities (Pvt) Limited
No.65 Bartleet House
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly provide all the necessary information, and we will get in touch with you.
Trainee Investment Advisor
Male / Female
20 - 26
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: The Manager - Human Resources Bartleet Religare Securities (Pvt) Ltd, Level G, Bartleet House, 65, Braybrooke Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka.