Bartleet Religare Securities (Pvt) Ltd (BRS) is a pioneer in the field of stock broking. BRS offers Equity Investment, Portfolio Management, Equity Research and Online Trading services. The primary activity of BRS is to cater to the stock market investment needs of both local and foreign investors. BRS acts as an intermediary and facilitates trades on equity and debt which are listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). BRS is licensed as a stock broking firm by Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka and is a member firm registered with the CSE.
• Advising investors on listed equities to maximize their investment returns
• Follow through on the investment actions approved by clients.
• Maintaining proper documentation of investment action taken
• Regular communication with clients to maintain and deepen existing relationships
• Prospect for new clients
• Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the stock market, listed companies, economy and global developments.
• Interest in pursuing a career in stock broking/ capital markets
• Age between 18 – 25 years
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Pleasant personality and excellent networking ability
• Proven negotiation skills
• Possessing Certificate in Capital Markets (CCM), Reading for, or a recent graduate with a degree/professional qualification relating to Finance/Marketing field will be an added advantage.
If you have a strong commitment to take up challenges send your CV to email@example.comIf you choose to post your CV please send to
Human Resource Department
BartleetReligare Securities (Pvt) Limited
No.65 Bartleet House
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.