Bartleet Religare Securities (Pvt) Ltd (BRS), a pioneering member of the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) is currently ranked among the top 5 brokerages in Sri Lanka. BRS provides a comprehensive range of services including Investment Advisory, Stockbroking, Research and Online Trading facilities. Having one of the largest depository account bases in the industry, the company caters to leading Domestic Institutional Investors, High Net worth Individuals (HNIs) and a wide range of retail investors around the country. BRS has also empaneled with several leading brokerages to cater to the needs of Foreign Institutional Investors. Strategic Research Limited (SRL), the research arm of BRS compiles comprehensive research reports covering listed companies, industries and overall economy.
Our research team is looking for a dynamic individual set on embarking a career in equity/capital market research to fill the position of Equity Research Analyst.
• Conduct fundamental analysis of listed companies in CSE and in-depth industry research
• Build and maintain financial models to carry out valuations
• Prepare reports (Earnings Reviews, Periodical reports etc.)
• Presenting stock ideas to fund managers / HNIs
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or related discipline and/or equivalent professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA
• Minimum 1 year experience as an equity analyst or an equivalent capacity in a corporate environment (Preference will be given to experience in financial modelling and equity valuation)
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong numerical and analytical skills and a good eye for attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English language
If you fit the above profile, you may forward your CV stating ‘Job Application – Equity Research Analyst’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach us before 04 October 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.